Adult Formation Opportunities
- A number of Adult Forums are offered throughout the year from 11:30am–12:30pm in the Library on the 5th floor.
- Forums are typically on Sundays after the 10am service and Coffee Hour.
- Speakers involved in areas such as
- social issues
- current events
- the arts
- and more…
- are invited to enrich and educate our parishioners.
- For more information, contact Deacon Carol Smith.
Father Jonathan offers a series of classes to welcome those new to Grace and/or the Episcopal Church. The series are held in 3-week sessions twice a year. Email Father Jonathan if you are interested in learning more.
Current Newcomer Classes:
- October 7, 14, 21, & 28, 2018
- 9am (between Sunday morning services)
- We'll meet across the street at Barrique's--grab a cup of coffee and look for Jonathan (he'll be the guy in the clerical collar)
- Email Father Jonathan to learn more.
Beginning in September, 2018, we will be offering two Bible Studies.
- Sundays: 9:00 am. Dig into the readings for our Sunday services. We will be using "Reading between the lines" available from the Educational Center.
- Thursdays, 5:30 pm. This group will work through individual books of the bible. We will begin on September 6 with the Book of Amos.